Wednesday, March 17, 2010

13) Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich

*giggle* *snort* *hardy-har-har*

Sorry, excuse me, I'm just having a little laugh over the fact that my 13th book of 2010 was one called Plum Lucky.  I didn't connect those two things before writing my post title.  *giggles again*

Oh! AND, I'm adding it to my blog ON St. Patrick's Day, and it's a St. Patrick's Day related novel!

Ahem.

So!  13 down!  This was another Stephanie Plum "between-the-numbers" novel, and it was probably my favourite of the between-the-numbers that I've read so far.  It had less of the silly supernatural to it, and more of an interesting case.  I'm heading off to the library today to pick up the next three books in the series, which should completely catch me up until new Stephanie Plum books are written by the ever-so-great Janet Evanovich (and I do think 16 is coming out this year, very soon, in fact!).

13 down, 87 to go!  This "March Break" thing has been great for my reading challenge... I'm going to keep pushing myself this week, see how far I can get!  It is only Wednesday after all!

1 comment:

Misa said...

I haven't read any between the numbers books. I'm behind... didn't get past book 7! So many books, so little time!!

Misa

http://booksonthehouse.com
http://booksonthehouse.com/kids