Tuesday, July 15, 2008

This Nose Right Here? It's Always In A Book

It's The Wonder Worrier here! Welcome to my new blog, The Wonder Reader.

Lately I've been gobbling up books like a reading fiend, and the grand idea to start a Book Review and Reading blog was born!

What To Expect At The Wonder Reader:
  • Every time I finish a book, I'll post a quick description of the book and write a brief review (no spoilers, scouts honour!)
  • Open comments -- if anyone else out there has read the book and would like to discuss it, feel free! Comments are extremely welcome and appreciated!
  • A blog to come to when you're looking for new reading material and need some ideas!

Here are a few notable reading-related links from my other blog, just to get the ball rolling (since I most likely won't mention these books for a second time here!).

Chick-Lit Recommendations Post # 1 (Reviews of many of my favourite Chick-Lit authors)

Chick-Lit Recommendations Post #2 (Reviews of more of my favourite Chick-Lit authors)

A Post In Which I Perform an Amazing Feat (The Time Traveler's Wife & The Memory Keeper's Daughter)

Read something good lately yourself that you think I might like? Leave me a comment or email me at wonderworrier@gmail.com and I'll check it out! Recommendations are ALWAYS welcome!

No comments: